Everyone knows that relocating is not always the most pleasant experience. We get local home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Ventura County“. The good news is that we are able to help Ventura County residents sell their houses quickly (because we buy houses in Ventura County, California!).
When it’s time to move to a new location, there are a ton of details that you have to remember. Plus, if you are not moving by choice, there’s the added stress of whatever is making you move in the first place – whether that’s for a new job, a sick family member, a divorce, or any other number or reasons.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
The last thing that you want to have happen is to become an “accidental” landlord. If you leave things to chance, you can find that the house you had hoped to turn into a rental will sit vacant, or even worse, be destroyed by unruly tenants. This can be very expensive and it doesn’t have to be this way.
As of the writing of this blog post, it’s a sellers’ market in Ventura County. That being said, things can change in the blink of an eye. All you have to do is look back as recently as the late 2000s. Unless you’re filthy rich, you probably don’t want to leave things to chance.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Ventura County California house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Ventura County… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what your house should be able to sell for in the current market, that will give you an idea of your options based on how much you owe on the house and/or how much money you might pocket by selling it.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This could highly depend on how much cash you have saved up. If you are moving to a less expensive market, you may be able to get by without needing the cash from your Ventura County home. If you are able to comfortably pay two mortgages, selling your house fast may not be of concern to you. However, if you are counting on the sale of your home to finance your new home, you may need to sell your house quickly.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house costs you money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >> We also have an in-house realtor who can answer any questions you may have about listing your home.
- Take action!: Whatever you decide to do, take action and do it. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Ventura County agent or contact us for assistance. If you’d rather not have to wait or have to pay any realtor commissions… then your best option could be to sell your house directly to us.
In today’s market, if you don’t need a quick sale and you have a really great property, you might want to list your house on the open market and shoot to get the highest price possible. If you have the time and money to do this, it is very possible that you could get offers over asking price in this market.
Another option could be marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. Of course this can cause great confusion if you are not organized and handle this correctly.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Is Dream Home Property Solutions, LLC And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Ventura County?
Dream Home Property Solutions, LLC is a residential real estate services company located right here in Ventura County. Our goal is to help all Ventura County residents with any and all of their real estate needs. We support families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Ventura County home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 10 days or on your timeline)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent, holding open houses, clean their home for showings, etc.
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees or commissions
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or many other reasons
If you are interested in selling your house directly to us, we’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash. If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off. You could also always rent out your home, either managing it yourself or hiring a property manager. Whatever route you decide, we’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about Ventura County real estate, so please feel free to call us at (805) 250-8335 or send us an email to Info@DreamHomePS.com and chat with us anytime.